How often do you upload? [POLL]

Roughly how often do you upload on YouTube?

• Total voters

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I try to do one every week, but if not then every 2 weeks I usually try.

JWL TV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to upload on a weekly basis as it can be very hard to create content and then edit it with having a full time job as well.

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I started out once a week for my first month, but I had too many things to upload, so bumped up to twice a week. I tried to go up to once a day over Christmas for similar reasons, but that was unsustainable for more than a few days. Monday and Friday (with occasional extras) works well for me.

It's probably better to stick to something like once a week and have some ready to upload for safety, imo. :geek2:

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I upload whenever, but I schedule them to be published in advance. I was thinking of once a week, but people make requests and then have to wait a long time for that request to be uploaded, so I decided every Monday and Friday at midnight. During December I posted a Christmas-themed video every Wednesday. Even then, I have videos waiting to be published all the way until mid March.

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

Kool3rPlays

Nuggetman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How often do you upload and why?
Every week?
Every day?
Why?

TheBearKat

Gaming Stuff and Strange Things
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally aim for everyday and if I see that not being possible for the week then I aim for every other day. I do this because it gives constant content to new viewers or returning subscribers. It is also a better way to get more videos out there for new viewers to stumble on.

Kool3rPlays

Nuggetman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I personally aim for everyday and if I see that not being possible for the week then I aim for every other day. I do this because it gives constant content to new viewers or returning subscribers. It is also a better way to get more videos out there for new viewers to stumble on.
Awesome dude!

Average Bars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
My videos take awhile to make and I have other things in my schedule. If YouTube were the only thing I had to do it would take me 2-3 days to make a video, but since I have other interests I try to put out a video once a week.

Kool3rPlays

Nuggetman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My videos take awhile to make and I have other things in my schedule. If YouTube were the only thing I had to do it would take me 2-3 days to make a video, but since I have other interests I try to put out a video once a week.
Awesome man!