We started our channel's main content\upload pattern in August, and since then we have gotten up to 950+ subs. We're hoping for 1000 by maybe next month. (fingers crossed). But the childrens videos market is so dense and full of so much competition that it's really an adwords struggle and expense to get noticed! Maybe someday our channel will take off or get a kick in the butt from youtube. I hope so.

i only now have reached 100 subs in a month! hopefully it wont take long to reach 1k

I'd like to know the method that most people are using to reach their first 1000. Has it been through using adwords or word of mouth? We are definitely using adwords ourselves but we have to keep ourselves really low budgeted. Like we will do $2-$3 dollars a day and only a couple times if we released a really special video we worked hard on have we upped it to do $10 a day for about 2 weeks hoping to really boost ourselves.

In the last two weeks my channel has reached 250 subs. It really feels amazing to know that people are interested in what you do and want to see more. I wonder what it must feel like to hit the first 1k

I'd like to know the method that most people are using to reach their first 1000. Has it been through using adwords or word of mouth? We are definitely using adwords ourselves but we have to keep ourselves really low budgeted. Like we will do $2-$3 dollars a day and only a couple times if we released a really special video we worked hard on have we upped it to do $10 a day for about 2 weeks hoping to really boost ourselves.
u should use 5$ a day but most people just use really good video tags and good titles. or they tell their friends and they tell their friends and it passes on. or they do it the bad way (SUB4SUB) which will get you a ban

In the last two weeks my channel has reached 250 subs. It really feels amazing to know that people are interested in what you do and want to see more. I wonder what it must feel like to hit the first 1k
u just earned another one xD and i bet it feels great that you earned it from all the hard work and effort into your videos.

About nine months. Just put out videos that have retention and search ability and it will come in time

I've been doing YouTube for 4 years so far, however I still haven't hit that milestone, only at 207 subscribers so far unfortunately. However according to Social Blade I will hit it in 10 years time.

Back