How long did it take you before you.....

Mine took a while tbh.. I try and get my audience involved in my videos. Perhaps ask them a question, ask them if they have the same judgement as you etc. That way it gives them a reason to leave a comment below :)

I got comments right away because I am into networking and sharing my content with ppl that have similar interests. Also something that may help you is if you pose a question to you audience, topic discussion videos and call to action

For me the more subscribers you get and the more you grow your Youtube channel you will get more and more comments on your videos over time! :)

And i all so try to get my viewers/subscribers to comment on my videos on a topic in my videos for example i ask a question and see what are there thoughts on it and then they will comment on your videos!! :)

Last edited:
It'***** or miss for me. Most of my videos are very specific to college football(Alabama Crimson Tide) and if I make a video that's not on that subject, it sometimes doesn't get any comments.....doesn't get many views for that matter. I really want to make videos on other things not sports related and get the views and comments too. Just doesn't happen most of the time.

I think i got comments fairly quickly. maybe within two weeks of rebooting my channel? Each of my videos has the aim of providing some value for the viewer, so I'd assume some of them would be nice enough to leave a comment! :) I also have one or two regular commenters who don't comment on every video, but regularly enough to be called regulars haha. I don't really ask verbally in my videos for comments though. I do ask to like and subscribe. Keep it up! You'll see better days ahead!

I think i got comments fairly quickly. maybe within two weeks of rebooting my channel? Each of my videos has the aim of providing some value for the viewer, so I'd assume some of them would be nice enough to leave a comment! :) I also have one or two regular commenters who don't comment on every video, but regularly enough to be called regulars haha. I don't really ask verbally in my videos for comments though. I do ask to like and subscribe. Keep it up! You'll see better days ahead!
Thanks bro! I like the spicy noodle challenge you did =)

Yeah i can tell cause your lips looked like they were on fire Ha! ohhh man me and spicy don't get along lolz

People don't want to see people get along with spicy food. That's why they watch it LOL.
yeah you are right, if i did a challenge like this i would make sure i had a few days off of work the next day cause...well ya know xD plus could be a good video for after results Ha!

Back