How long did it take you before you.....

It's good to ask about your viewers opinions in the video. If they are genuinely interested in a topic, they will leave their thoughts more often than not.

Most of my comments are people from the yttalk community, but sometimes random people or my subscribers will comment, but not every time I don't mind, I love seeing comments and replying to them but I don't get them a lot I have a lot of inactive subs so

Most of my comments are people from the yttalk community, but sometimes random people or my subscribers will comment, but not every time I don't mind, I love seeing comments and replying to them but I don't get them a lot I have a lot of inactive subs so
I have only got a few and a always reply but seems like most of my comments are spam comments and i have to approve them lol hate the spammers -_-

Yeah some of mine are just I love your channel, please check out mine etc, and then I see the same comments on other peoples videos and I suddenly don't feel so special ahhaha, I tend to ignore those ones, or they claim to be subbed to me, and it turns out they aren't they were just lying to make me sub "back" to them haha.
People with like 100 subs get like 100 views within a week and loads of comments on mostly all their videos I have over 700 subs and I only get about 40 views in a week and maybe 1 comment a video, thats how I know I have so many inactive subs hahaha.

I do that in some of my videos but later i feel dumb cause still no comments and barely any views lolz[DOUBLEPOST=1443903178,1443902873][/DOUBLEPOST]
but i have no friends Ha! =( they prob think i am spamming, do ya think it's hard to gain a following when most of my videos will be vlogs? I have seen a lot of youtubers gain a following first than make a vlog channel but i like my channel and want just to focus on one

yes vlogging will be tough,
if you have any videos that will introduce your personality to your new viewers that would be a good video to try and send around, something like challenges, short life stories, funny moments, anything that is short and doesn't require someone to already know you to enjoy. that would be good :)

yes vlogging will be tough,
if you have any videos that will introduce your personality to your new viewers that would be a good video to try and send around, something like challenges, short life stories, funny moments, anything that is short and doesn't require someone to already know you to enjoy. that would be good :)
thanks for the info, i will do some videos of my personality, i am pretty introverted and quiet but when the camera is on, Well i can talk and talk about random s**t =D

Back