How Keemstar's Tweet about me brought a lot of hate my way...

I agree with everyone else here. As much as I absolutely despise keemstar. You bottom line SHOULD NOT have been begging for free stuff! Trust me, I know its hard to get good equipment, but you have to be patient and work with what you have! You get nowhere just asking for good equipment!

i guess from his point of view he might see a person asking constantly for him to buy them something, which i guess his response is true, think if somebody was spamming you to buy them something wouldnt you think what the hell? kinda thing, it was harsh for him to do that though, but isnt this the keem we already know anyway? just try and leave it behind its no big deal right its only twitter messages or whatever, it will blow over.

Regardless of whether or not what Keniisu was asking for was wrong, saying he deserved the hate he got on his channel is nonsense. He reached out to someone who he thought could help him, and while it may be a little bit of an annoyance to Keemstar, Keemstar could have easily ignored or block the comment. Though based off of the time stamps from when Keniisu sent the tweets, it was spammy as they were within seconds and minutes of one another. It probably would have been better to DM him or communicate in some other way, it better yet not send anything at all.

Regardless, I don't think Keniisu deserved the hate as some of you are saying he did. No one deserves a barrage of hate on their channel for asking for something. Why would you wish that on someone who made a simple mistake? He's learned from the experience and you all can understand his logic, so leave the guy alone. He's gotten enough hate from the situation, so there's no need to bully him for it.

Regardless of whether or not what Keniisu was asking for was wrong, saying he deserved the hate he got on his channel is nonsense. He reached out to someone who he thought could help him, and while it may be a little bit of an annoyance to Keemstar, Keemstar could have easily ignored or block the comment. Though based off of the time stamps from when Keniisu sent the tweets, it was spammy as they were within seconds and minutes of one another. It probably would have been better to DM him or communicate in some other way, it better yet not send anything at all.

Regardless, I don't think Keniisu deserved the hate as some of you are saying he did. No one deserves a barrage of hate on their channel for asking for something. Why would you wish that on someone who made a simple mistake? He's learned from the experience and you all can understand his logic, so leave the guy alone. He's gotten enough hate from the situation, so there's no need to bully him for it.
I'm pretty sure nobody said he deserved it, but rather had it coming/brought it upon himself

So, I was needing a new laptop and you all may know of a YouTuber known as a Keemstar of DramaAlert who sometimes gives away items to his fans upon their request. Well, I don't hate Keem, in fact; I actually somewhat enjoy his content and find it entertaining. So I figured, why not ask Keem for something I need which in this scenario is a little laptop as mine's breaking down and I use it mainly for YouTube, Graphic Design, etc

I'm a minor so I can't really work at any local stores due to my age and I'm honestly not able to ask relatives because my mother's out of work due to a car crash she was involved in. So I felt I'd go to someone who has shown somewhat he is giving and willing to help others occasionally, that person being Daniel Keem. Once I tweeted at him the first time I figured he wouldn't see above thousands of messages he must get so I sent him the same message two more times on different posts to hopefully catch his attention. If he didn't see it after then surely I'd give up as maybe he's busy, can't do it or something else. Well, he did see it and publicly tweeted it out to his followers about it.

screenshot_twitter_com_2016_08_04_11_49_41.png

This one message caused me to get absolutely flooded with messages from his fans ranging from "Get a job" to some more hateful things like calling my tweets purely autistic. (Granted, I can take a joke but I actually am a high-functioning person with Autism; particularly Asperger's Syndrome. It doesn't bother me, but it's uncalled for especially just for me asking a YouTuber something.)

screenshot_twitter_com_2016_08_04_11_54_11.png

My notifications were ringing off and off all day yesterday after Keemstar publicly put out this tweet about me asking this of him and it even went as far to the point where people dislike bombed my update video which I have now since removed. Some people defended me and I commend them for it, but the overwhelming majority insulted, mocked and hated on me for me simply asking a YouTuber I enjoy and follow to help me out in a time of need.

To be honest, I've lost some respect for Keemstar. He could have messaged me privately, replied to me, done anything else besides re-post my messages with a simply put message saying "Get a job". It's not that simple Keem, it never is. I'm underage and even if I was of consenting age for work I wouldn't be able to work on the snap of my fingers regardless.

I always look for the good in people, I'm always fair so perhaps Keemstar didn't know that he was going to have this impact but he certainly did have it and he must read his tweets as he was tagged in each, and every single one of the message sent my way. I'm sharing this story with you guys because it affected me greatly as I suffer from a multitude of things; that includes Anxiety and Depression which was diagnosed upon me at age twelve. I panicked when I saw he tweeted me out like this and got a little sad to see the hate strung my way, but I stayed strong as even then there was some people backing me and that gave me a slimmer of hope.

If you want to share this to help spread the message that doing this is wrong and you shouldn't address someone negatively to so many people in your fan-base considering doing this to someone as small as I am as it would only result in pure, unfiltered aggression sent my way.

Thanks everyone, have a wonderful day.

~ Keniisu

No offence but I am not hating on YOU here. But.

You asked for help from a living piece of s**t. He only does his give away things to look good. He picks the best sob story on the internet gives them a few thousand dollars, posts it on Twitter and everyone who likes him applauds him for it. The guy is a total joke. A cancer on YouTube and sadly as long as people talk to him and give him attention he aint gonna stop.

And I am sorry to read that his tweet did this to you, he would have known his fans would have attacked you when he did it as he is aware that his fans are toxic and will attack anyone. I hope this thing blows over for you quickly (it will his fans will have a tiny attention span).

Yeah to make it public was an a** move but I figure he or anyone else wouldn't want anyone asking them for free stuff, especially if its a laptop. Because he gave free stuff in the past led you to think it was okay to make this request. If he for some reason accepted it, think of everyone else who'd ask him for the same. No one wants that.

Enter the name into the YouTube search bar and you should get a pretty good impression already from the titles that pop up.

Back