How Keemstar's Tweet about me brought a lot of hate my way...

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow man. That sucks. I don't even know what to say about that, but I guess there's a reason Keem is getting a lot of hate.

Reactions: KeniisuYT

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow man. That sucks. I don't even know what to say about that, but I guess there's a reason Keem is getting a lot of hate.
Right, It's not even like I hate the guy. I perhaps disagree with him here and there but publicly showing this; knowing very well his fan-base is as large and sometimes rampant to attack was just an unprofessional way of handling things.

AsylumOfLoki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I truly despise Keemstar. I mean sure, OCCASIONALLY he shows some human characteristics, but the majority of the time he is a middle aged man that runs a channel almost entirely dedicated to ruining people's careers and reputations, and resorts to borderline illegal activities to get news.

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
keemstar is a utter &^*$^&*^&*%$%^&^$%"£%$^&%&*^%$. but at the end of the day mate, your spamming his twitter asking for free stuff. i am not sure what you expected
Anything besides what he did. He could have easily said "no." or replied but he decided to put me on blast to his entire fanbase for whatever reason. I don't see it as a matter of expecting this as he's given out things in the past to people who asks for the assistance in almost the same fashion for things way more frivolous.

RobCoxxy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whilst I agree that Keemstar is an arsehole (and fans of Big YouTubers are a rabid horde of arseholes), you did kind of bring this on yourself.

I mean, really?

How, and why is Keemstar supposed to have helped you get a laptop?

You're an idiot for spamming him for personal gain and he's an idiot for not addressing it up personally.

attlas

I paid for this VIP by taking off my clothes.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Even with Memestar being as scummy as he is, you gotta concede that this was a terrible idea on your part, man. It's one thing to pester other people who you've never met to buy you something that costs hundreds of dollars (and to the type of person who probably gets thousands of twitter spam messages a day) but it's an entirely new genre of shortsightedness to try such a thing on a person who's made a name for himself by putting people on blast and ruining peoples' lives seeming for the fame or s***s and giggles.

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whilst I agree that Keemstar is an arsehole (and fans of Big YouTubers are a rabid horde of arseholes), you did kind of bring this on yourself.

I mean, really?

How, and why is Keemstar supposed to have helped you get a laptop?

You're an idiot for spamming him for personal gain and he's an idiot for not addressing it up personally.
Looking at his Twitter from a while ago and from an entirety Keemstar has a history of aiding fans that needed his help for items. If he wanted to spread light of a message to not do this, putting out my Twitter and allowing his fans to find me and send messages in rapid succession my way for something I did because I wanted some help isn't professional and isn't right. He could have blurred my name, said don't do this, etc. I would've stopped but making me an example isn't the way someone of his size should handle things with his fanbase.[DOUBLEPOST=1470328642,1470328465][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even with Memestar being as scummy as he is, you gotta concede that this was a terrible idea on your part, man. It's one thing to pester other people who you've never met to buy you something that costs hundreds of dollars (and to the type of person who probably gets thousands of twitter spam messages a day) but it's an entirely new genre of shortsightedness to try such a thing on a person who's made a name for himself by putting people on blast and ruining peoples' lives seeming for the fame or s***s and giggles.
Literally an hour or so before my tweets were made he was talking about aiding one fan with a buying them something so I thought maybe Keem wouldn't just blast me for asking something he has been asked before and even answered with the item the person wanted in the past. Is it wrong that I expected not to be put out publicly and get spammed because I requested something he was fine with people requesting in the past?

RobCoxxy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
...it's an entirely new genre of shortsightedness to try such a thing on a person who's made a name for himself by putting people on blast and ruining peoples' lives seeming for the fame or s***s and giggles.
Unless that was his plan all along. Generate his own drama and hope people visit his channel when it blows up?[DOUBLEPOST=1470328855,1470328719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Literally an hour or so before my tweets were made he was talking about aiding one fan with a buying them something
So, you heard about him buying something(?) for a fan and spammed him about a laptop. That just comes across as greedy and rude. "YOU BOUGHT THAT GUY SOMETHING. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME."

Reactions: RBG and Redford1900