How is my commentary?

sparkypi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been working for a while now and finally have over 50 videos. My request for your reviewal is how my commentary and video quality has improved.

My most recent video is "Space! - Portal 2 Part 18 (Story End)". This is the video linked to this request. How is my commentary overall? Would you watch another video on my channel, or does my commentary put you off? Also, the webcam is brand new, just started in that video. Any suggestions on how to use/place the camera differently?

Any comments on that video are much appreciated, commentary, webcam, or otherwise. Thank you for reviewing a lowly 8-subscriber channel, it means a lot to me!

Reactions: InFamouzZ Gaming

InFamouzZ Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there!
I can't really say much about the improvement of you videos since I'm here to review one specific video...
so far you video quality is pretty good! The grafic is well and the video camera is also really good!
One thing I would change is the length of the video, because 40 minutes is a long time and having it cut to 2x 20 minutes or 4x 10 minutes would be better in my opinion :)
The commentary is alright from the things you say but the way you talk is a bit slow and quit... You need more energy when you talk!
I know that can be hard, I'm on YouTube a week now, but when I compare my newer commentarys to my first video I can really hear the difference. So if you work on that you should be fine!
Hope this can help you
Good luck! ;)

sparkypi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
InFamouzZ Gaming, thank you for the review! Everything you said was very helpful. I will say that the length of this video is because this was a special "finale" video, but now that you mention it a lot of my videos are 20 minutes or more. I'll try to fix that in the future.

Also, others have commented on my energy as well, so that's definitely something I'll have to look into. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: InFamouzZ Gaming

InFamouzZ Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
InFamouzZ Gaming, thank you for the review! Everything you said was very helpful. I will say that the length of this video is because this was a special "finale" video, but now that you mention it a lot of my videos are 20 minutes or more. I'll try to fix that in the future.

Also, others have commented on my energy as well, so that's definitely something I'll have to look into. Thanks for pointing it out!
No need to thank me :) It was a pleasure ;)