How do you introduce yourself in your videos?

I always say "whatcha doing" in day to day conversations so I guess that's why my into is "Hey guys, whatcha doing, its the killer doll here":happy: It's pretty simple, but I've substituted my channel name for various things (mostly crippling depression because aye 3dgy).

i usually start saying "Hi guys HoeLeeFuQQ here with another video and today we are going to talk about blah blah blah" something like that thats how i start all my videos i guess lol, hope it helps

Hello all,

I was doing a short intro for one of my videos and I wasn't sure how to start... Basically I wanted to say something like "hey guys, it's me and todays video is about whatever todays video was about.."

But I wasn't sure whether to use my name or my username when introducing myself? My name is Merlina and my username is HolisticMerlina so regardless, I'd be using my name but what would you guys recommend doing? How do you refer to yourself in your vids?

Thanks!

Thanks for asking this question. I have been stumbling with this myself these past couple days of filming.

I do agree that you should just put Merlina in it - it has a nice remember-able flow to it and it is part of your channel name with will help people find you again if they forget to subscribe.

I just say what I would normally say hat I would if I had a group of friends around because thats what I feel like the viewer needs/wants, a presenter that makes them feel comfortable in the setting the creator is putting them in.

Hey, I was thinking the same thing about my channel and it is kind of the same thing. My Channel Name is Niki Simply, and my name is Niki. So I practiced saying it, and it makes more sense to just use your own name, because it makes more sense. Or another idea would also, be that you make an intro and mention your username on it, and after it is over you just introduce yourself normally, even without a name. Like, Hey, welcome to my channel.

:)

just use a greeting I came up with the past few weeks, introduced my channel name, and the game I'm playing that day. I think intros depend on what kind of content you're making. I noticed that vloggers or YouTubers doing beauty videos tend to say their real name instead of their usernames and gamers do the opposite

lol I came up with this weird introduction randomly

I say: "Hi guys welcome back to my channel, if you're new welcome to my channel I'm Aryssa and I play videogames"
sounds pretty lame but hey it's unique (kind of) so win?

usually a slight variation on "hello" or "hi", such as "hello hello" or "guten morgen" (idk how to spell german) or i'll introduce the video's topic before i introduce myself. this seems to be working so far, as my watch time's at 65% ;D

Back