How do you come up with your video ideas?

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
It's usually when I am driving. I used to drive 3 hours a day for work. And I did that 4 times a week. So it gave me a lot of time to just pondering and think about things that I wanted to do and create. My drove time has been cut short now so I'm hoping I don't lose my ideas [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jordan Gill

Reaction score
normaly when im bored at school really hahahah, i just sit there writing ideas on my hand

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I don't even know. Random things trigger random ideas in my head. I have an entire list of unused video ideas on TubeBuddy, lol.

I should probably get to making videos out of them. xD

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Usually ideas just come at random. Always keep something on hand to write down or type it into your phone. You never know when they may hit you. I’ve gone to sleep with ideas and woken up not remembering them :/ now I always have my phone and a pen and paper nearby just in case.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It's a little bit of everything with me, like I'll see something I wanna talk about and then get started on a script or I'll have someone point out something to me and then I'll usually look into it! But for like gameplay and all that, It's usually me just wanting to do it for fun, and my little parody asmr/mukbang stuff is usually last minute and just for fun as well!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Usually my videos are reactionary. If I think I have good clips that could become funny with some decent editing, I save them. Jokes usually pop up when I think about them, but sometimes I have to micro-brainstorm to find the right thing to put there. Other things are solely based on stuff I had already planned to record like my nuzlocke, where I have to make do with what I got. Works for now but expanding into other stuff may require a pivot of focus.

Galore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My videos are based on different life stories of mine so whenever I remember an old story I write it down for a future video

Fili

Reaction score
I like to watch other youtubers that are really creative and ott, I write them down in a notebook then cry because they aren’t good enough and repeat

ttxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since my channel is related to maintaining and using my motorhome mostly the ideas are generated by what needs fixing next or where I am going next!