I know people don't go searching for vlogs, but how can I make it so that when they are searching for something, I also pop up. This will give me a greater chance of getting clicked on, but I don't know how to get my vlogs to ranks. I've watched countless videos on ranking but none have been helpful for a vlogger like me.

You need to use good titles, descriptions and tags.
Basicaly just this. A vlog will always have a subject, so use that to identify your video. If you are vlogging a shopping day in London, make sure this is mentioned in the title, description and tags. This way, if someone is looking for 'shopping in London', you wil pop up. The exact ranking also depends on watch time and subscribers, but Youtube needs the SEO to identify your video.

I know people don't go searching for vlogs, but how can I make it so that when they are searching for something, I also pop up. This will give me a greater chance of getting clicked on, but I don't know how to get my vlogs to ranks. I've watched countless videos on ranking but none have been helpful for a vlogger like me.

As well as what's said above, you could maybe do videos where you talk about current trending topic and then name the video after the topic.

Just to add make sure that the words that you want to rank for are at the start of your title and in the first paragraph of your description, all without any words in between.

Basicaly just this. A vlog will always have a subject, so use that to identify your video. If you are vlogging a shopping day in London, make sure this is mentioned in the title, description and tags. This way, if someone is looking for 'shopping in London', you wil pop up. The exact ranking also depends on watch time and subscribers, but Youtube needs the SEO to identify your video.
For example you can Title your video "Marshall saturday shopping in London" "Surprising my best friend for a day out shopping in London"

Back