• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Bro D

I have just recently started creating content on Youtube about 2 weeks ago. Recently hit 10 subscribers, but I seem to be having an issue getting any more. Obviously I know I am not going to be an overnight success. But I would like to think atleast gaining 1 or 2 subscribers in 4 or 5 days was a good starting goal. Any advice for a new Youtuber to get more exposure, and to get my subscribers up. I have heard "Good content, good quality, Etc." anything outside of the box that I may not have heard already?

True, but considering most are friends I talk to on a daily basis, so truthfully probably only 2 subscribers in 2 weeks.

I just reached 50 subs in a year so 10 in 2 week is very good and you havent been doing it long enough yet.

I cant find your channel to give you further advice but I cant imgine you have that many videos to gain subcribers because viewers prefer a channel with more videos to know that you are consisent with your content and upload schedule. Also youtube prefers channels with more videos

You could start by adding your youtube account to yttalk :)

I just reached 50 subs in a year so 10 in 2 week is very good and you havent been doing it long enough yet.

I cant find your channel to give you further advice but I cant imgine you have that many videos to gain subcribers because viewers prefer a channel with more videos to know that you are consisent with your content and upload schedule. Also youtube prefers channels with more videos

You could start by adding your youtube account to yttalk :)
Thank you for your feedback. I was having difficulty trying to add my channel to my account, but someone provided me with the answer.

True, but considering most are friends I talk to on a daily basis, so truthfully probably only 2 subscribers in 2 weeks.
That's a good place to start, share it with your friends and people you know, it brings in some traffic, then friends of them might see it when posted on fb or whatever, so its a way of gaining a starter fan base

Make sure you are active in groups and forums (dont spam)

And the regular things like good thumbnails channel art etc.

2 weeks is nothing, in terms of audience-gaining time. Remember that hundreds/thousands of channels are being created every day, and that discovery of channels requires, among other things, stats on audience retention and watch time on your own videos to rank. Therefore, most channels are going to need some sort of history in order to find new audiences they didn't specifically seek themselves. Just keep making videos and promoting your channel, and you'll see more results.

Back