Help me out and I can help you out! All feedback is welcomed here!

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the only think i would suggest is putting up the volume on your editing software or talk a bit louder and maybe make a better thumbnail that would call the viewers to click on your video more. if you get the time check my channel as well and i would love to get different opinions from people to see the things i can improve. but regardless good luck with your channel

Reactions: ComradeSupreme

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
the only think i would suggest is putting up the volume on your editing software or talk a bit louder and maybe make a better thumbnail that would call the viewers to click on your video more. if you get the time check my channel as well and i would love to get different opinions from people to see the things i can improve. but regardless good luck with your channel
Just woke up, haha! Either way, I actually really like your videos! The intro is nice! A problem is that in your latest video, the Zombie portion was way off-center. But besides that, it was great. Audio sounds good in your latest video - but it seems to fluctuate in between your videos, either low, high, or just right.. The branding is good on your thumbnails. Last thing I got is that your banner seems to be way off in terms of design with your actual logo and thumbnails. It's good either way, but it just seems very different.

Either way, love the channel! Keep up the good work!

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just woke up, haha! Either way, I actually really like your videos! The intro is nice! A problem is that in your latest video, the Zombie portion was way off-center. But besides that, it was great. Audio sounds good in your latest video - but it seems to fluctuate in between your videos, either low, high, or just right.. The branding is good on your thumbnails. Last thing I got is that your banner seems to be way off in terms of design with your actual logo and thumbnails. It's good either way, but it just seems very different.

Either way, love the channel! Keep up the good work!
i just went with that banner just cause i made my channel to escape reality so i thought for that reason it would fit in and i like how the colors look but i see your point and about the audio yea i just started editing and all so im still trying new things or new ways to record but i honestly appreciate your feed back