Hello, Help Needed

MenAce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I Really Want To Know Strategies & Tips.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There´s a whole part of this forum that you could find various strategies and tips on what you want really!

NathanielGE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Read the first post of every sticky thread in 'strategies and techniques'.

MenAce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can Anyone Tell Me Whats Wrong With My Channel and Why I'm Not Getting Views

sebasver

Reaction score
mmm i don't really see anything that's wrong with your channel. Your content is quiet enjoyable starting screen is alright, banner and profile pic are good. Try to spread the words throughout people you know

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Is this like the 5th thread in the past few days where a person with a channel younger than a week asks for help about why they're not getting huge numbers of views? What's up with these popping up left and right? Is it because summer vacation is starting or already started?

GameGoofs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can Anyone Tell Me Whats Wrong With My Channel and Why I'm Not Getting Views
Hello, I am not really one to talk about getting alot of views but i can help you get better antiquated with technology that might help you get better views.
You are using share factory, not a very good method of getting content up, it usually comes to youtube with some gross tearing and audio bites.
Try exporting the media you record to a flash drive or external hardrive and editing on pc.
Turn down the game sound a tad.
Get a Boom and Mic, Audio is important, but so is your personal experience, try using a Boom and Mic for way better audio and use headphones to still enjoy your games, then when editing dub in some light free music.
Stories should always be pre thought out and well explained, if your intention is to say them during the game, let us know that is the goal, to do something complicated while kicking some a**.
Final get an Intro that isn't loud and over used, Intro Champs have some good ones cheap and they are all editable.

Hope i helped and good luck, you def got the talent.

Reactions: MenAce

sebasver

Reaction score
Is this like the 5th thread in the past few days where a person with a channel younger than a week asks for help about why they're not getting huge numbers of views? What's up with these popping up left and right? Is it because summer vacation is starting or already started?
true many people just think eeeh summer vaca is here let's record some stuff everyday withouth telling people(friends, family that's how i got my first few subs) i have a youtube channel. but then my channel is been around for more then 1 year now and still i only have 30 subs. And tbh i don't really think it's that great of a deal subs will come if your content is good and you upload regularly it's just a slow process

GameGoofs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
true many people just think eeeh summer vaca is here let's record some stuff everyday withouth telling people(friends, family that's how i got my first few subs) i have a youtube channel. but then my channel is been around for more then 1 year now and still i only have 30 subs. And tbh i don't really think it's that great of a deal subs will come if your content is good and you upload regularly it's just a slow process
My channel has had 4 name changes in the past 4 years, and im sitting at 199 subs lol i completely understand.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol she also made a post like this just yesterday.