Having a major issue with one person.

Man I think this is super serious. Report all the accounts for violation of policy. And I also think you need to report them to the police. Life threats are criminal.

Do you have any reason to believe that the guy may know you at all?
I think they actually might. I got a spam email from a temp-email address saying "end what you started with these guys or they will harass everyone your know". I like how they say I started it when I didn't do anything to them, they just came on the channel and started trying to destroy it. I reported the comments to YouTube, but sadly I don't think YouTube can do anything about it. The user could have used a VPN/proxy to avoid law enforcement.[DOUBLEPOST=1521671244,1521661418][/DOUBLEPOST]More screenshots, oh boy (this was on his reupload of my intro, he deleted all the comments). Censored one of the links because I think it was a virus/pinishing link. Trying to preserve him and his alts' comments.
f8zsf.png
pvuq1.png
xt3pd.png
e682m.png

side note...if you don't think ANY of the dislikes on your channel came from people other than him, you're wrong. And don't worry / take so much offense to it. Also, DO NOT interact with people like them. That is why it has gone as far as it has.

I think they actually might. I got a spam email from a temp-email address saying "end what you started with these guys or they will harass everyone your know". I like how they say I started it when I didn't do anything to them, they just came on the channel and started trying to destroy it. I reported the comments to YouTube, but sadly I don't think YouTube can do anything about it. The user could have used a VPN/proxy to avoid law enforcement.[DOUBLEPOST=1521671244,1521661418][/DOUBLEPOST]More screenshots, oh boy (this was on his reupload of my intro, he deleted all the comments). Censored one of the links because I think it was a virus/pinishing link. Trying to preserve him and his alts' comments.
f8zsf.png
pvuq1.png
xt3pd.png
e682m.png
I think reporting them severally and directly contacting YouTube through Creator Studio wil get them banned and I bet it is much easier to ban them than to open new accounts. So they will weary.

There’s this piece I watched on ABC about a stay-at-home mum who started playing an online game and before long she was flirting with a dude. Husband catches it and she promises to stop but she doesn’t. He discovers this and researches how to end it. He was advised to report the affair to all those close to them.

He went to his parents, siblings p,her parents,siblings,the man’s wife and parents plus his in-laws. The guy got furious and started tormenting them..calls and all. At one night he sent 200 texts,and even reported them for child abuse.

The woman freaked and nearly committed suicide.

It has a happy ending in that they went to court and won. He was slapped with $8.4M fine for emotional distress,and he also lost his inheritance as a result.

Cyber bullying is real and I just hope you are handling it well in your mind. So sorry you had to endure this. Just remember that none of it is your fault regardless of what they say. Ok?

I think reporting them severally and directly contacting YouTube through Creator Studio wil get them banned and I bet it is much easier to ban them than to open new accounts. So they will weary.

There’s this piece I watched on ABC about a stay-at-home mum who started playing an online game and before long she was flirting with a dude. Husband catches it and she promises to stop but she doesn’t. He discovers this and researches how to end it. He was advised to report the affair to all those close to them.

He went to his parents, siblings p,her parents,siblings,the man’s wife and parents plus his in-laws. The guy got furious and started tormenting them..calls and all. At one night he sent 200 texts,and even reported them for child abuse.

The woman freaked and nearly committed suicide.

It has a happy ending in that they went to court and won. He was slapped with $8.4M fine for emotional distress,and he also lost his inheritance as a result.

Cyber bullying is real and I just hope you are handling it well in your mind. So sorry you had to endure this. Just remember that none of it is your fault regardless of what they say. Ok?
How do I directly contact YouTube via the Creator Studio?

I had a sorta similar situation but without alts.
I got this guy who initially started posting sorta non-sequitur comments that quickly became blasphemies, vulgarity and open threats. I simply banned the guy from my channel and reported the threats to YT.
Again, much easier in my case since he didn't use alts.

I had a sorta similar situation but without alts.
I got this guy who initially started posting sorta non-sequitur comments that quickly became blasphemies, vulgarity and open threats. I simply banned the guy from my channel and reported the threats to YT.
Again, much easier in my case since he didn't use alts.
Yeah, that's just a normal troll. I've had to deal with that before.

Back