SudoNYM

Hey guys. My name's Josh. I'm a new to youtube, however I'm pretty seasoned in terms of making graphics - especially channel art...

I even draw pictures and create digital illustrations. I'm also pretty experienced when it comes to traditional medium too - check out some of my doodles @joshzor on instagram if you want.

Now. I'm not offering to physically create any artwork for you - however - I'm more than happy to help you understand the principals of graphic design by offering help on the forum wherever I can :D In the event you want to know something to do with graphic design or channel art - go ahead and reply to this thread. So in the event you need the name of softwares, software alternatives, quick help on photoshop etc. Please do ask me anything ;)

Have a great day
- Josh

That's a generous offer. I might take you up on it, but just today a volunteer at the animal shelter (I run a channel for the animal shelter) offered to work on channel art. I'll see what she comes up with.

id be interested in some info i have no channel art at all and being new to this stuff i have no idea where to start as far as making art for my banner and the like

id be interested in some info i have no channel art at all and being new to this stuff i have no idea where to start as far as making art for my banner and the like
YouTube-Channel-Art-Template.jpg

Hey man - I found this image here - It breaks down the dimensions of youtube channel art... This should fit snuggly on your channel at a full HD resolution. You can check out the art on my channel if you'd like some ideas. I'd recommend keeping your channel art simple - it's easier to make a more professional looking banner.
- Hope it helped...
(( If ya need to know anything else, anything regarding software etc. I'd be happy to help you out with that :) ))
Josh :D

How big should my channel art be? I can make my own channel art I just need to know what size the banner should be.
Hey Tod :D
The minimum for a desktop banner, should be 1546x423 pixels - but If you're looking at something like a tv, it should be 2560x1440 pixels. If you need it, here's a template that you can follow:
Channel%20Art%20Template%20(Fireworks).jpg

Hope it helped :D
- Josh (Sudo)

Back