Good video editing software answer here

OGtalent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have been experimenting with editing software and I think I have found two good ones.
If you don't feel like paying for a software use Lightworks.
If you got the money use Sony vegas.
These two are basically the same just the free one might have some down grades but i haven't found them.
Just trying to give people some answers :)

Reactions: viralmediacrew

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or save up 100930129301293 dollars like I did and get adobe premiere cs6

Reactions: jschlatt

Topknot

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've used sony vegas before for a while, I feel premiere gives a lot more flexibility, also paired up with after effects, illustrator and photoshop! that's just a monster.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For simple editing, use this user-friendly software. Trust me, it's great!
Videopad Video Editor

Nate Dawg

Reaction score
Use this program called wondershare filmora. It really easy to use and has lots of great feature like screen capture, chroma key, color grading, and it's really easy to add audio or layer audio tracks unlike programs such as Windows movie maker. This program is like 30-40$ if u want the real deal but the only difference between the full version and the free trial is in the free trial it add a big watermark which I've heard is possible to remove without paying for the full program but I'm not sure how. Hope this helps. :D

jschlatt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or save up 100930129301293 dollars like I did and get adobe premiere cs6
I totally agree with Grgak on this one. In fact, you could save some money and get the Adobe Creative Cloud for around $200 a year, or $20 a month. It is absolutely EVERYTHING you will need to create content (Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, etc.) I have had the Creative Cloud for two years and it is worth every penny.