Good grades = good future???

Parcel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Do you think grades in school will affect your future?

Ok so my parents think that if you have good grades you will have a good future. Here are my Dad's exact words "If you have the good grades the job will come right away."

But I tried explaining to them that my dream is to be a filmmaker. And in film you can have the best grades 4.0 gpa, or lsow grades and like 1.0 gpa. But none of that matter in my opinion, because if you can't produce good films then no one will notice you. So that is why I try to work more on film career now, that way I can learn from my mistakes as an amateur. And hopefully be professional someday.

Im gonna end this with a quote.

"Test us with tests but the finals are never final. For they never prepare us for the final test which is survival.
-Suli Breaks

Thanks for reading!

No, I would write 5 paragraphs explaining that that's not true but I'll just type in a quote instead

"It's not what you know, It's who you know"

but that's not the case it's life, anything can happen.

Reactions: CrazyPUA

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Another person I forgot to mention in my last post was "Casey Neistat" I know more than half the people here know who it is, you probably know him too and his background.

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I feel like in a sense it does. If you are planning to go to university and get a degree which where Im from is pretty much the standard now than yeah it will effect it in that aspect. With that being said, I believe that even without a degree you can make it if you have the connection. Many people who have undergrads don't find success right after college/university but, they do have a higher chance than someone with a GED or High school diploma. Personally, I am trying really hard in high school because, I want to go out of state and I kind of need that going for me lol.

Reactions: CrazyPUA