Getting Top Comment On a Popular Video

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It helps yes, and even if they do not subscribe you will still get more traffic than usual on your channel I imagine. This is because a lot of people decide to click on your channel after seeing a comment with lots of likes ( I click on them a lot)

Reactions: Tyhd

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When i was top comment on joe weller channel i got 15 subs in one hour so i guys they do help!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You can become a known presence in certain categories, and some people will follow you back to your channel, but most folks who see you as a commenter will think of you as such, and not make the connection between comment and channel.

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ive never gotten a top comment on a video before i rarely ever comment on videos anymore but im always reading the comment section because its funny as hell.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can become a known presence in certain categories, and some people will follow you back to your channel, but most folks who see you as a commenter will think of you as such, and not make the connection between comment and channel.
Unless you get a verified tick and then for some reason everyone likes your comment no matter who you are

Reactions: benjaminstrike

ilikepstrophies

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've got 1000 likes on a comment on a Buzzfeed video before, I'm sure a few people clicked onto my channel but I doubt anything other than just that. But ya it's fun to have a top comment especially on a Buzzfeed video.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've got 1000 likes on a comment on a Buzzfeed video before, I'm sure a few people clicked onto my channel but I doubt anything other than just that. But ya it's fun to have a top comment especially on a Buzzfeed video.
Buzzfeed is cancer