Getting Top Comment On a Popular Video

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So recently i commented on a video that at the time of me typing this has 1,750,584 views.

My comment at the moment has 655 likes... and thats the only time ive ever gotten top comment on a popular video. Ive been hyped about it ever since, and most of the people i told, didn't give a s***.

so now ive got some questions for you.

Have you ever gotten top comment on a popular/viral video? How many likes did you get?

Also do you think getting top comment helps your channel? or does it basically do nothing?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not that funny.

Thanks for reminding me.

(Seriously though cool beans man)

Reactions: crackbot72

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I have got a few subscribers just by randomly commenting something funny.. I soo funny :mstickle:

Reactions: Briana

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I rarely comment videos so I do not receive many likes.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've had a few, one went over a thousand likes, but I can't find it anywhere :/ its more of the same, I'm pretty sure its another discussion one.
Anyways these are the ones I did find:
thumbs up.jpg
do you think getting top comment helps your channel? or does it basically do nothing?
I don't think it does anything, I've had a couple of people recognise me who were already subs, but I don't think anyone's ever subbed.

Had some great discussions with people though, especially on the one with 237 replies lol

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Ive been hyped about it ever since, and most of the people i told, didn't give a s***.
Hehe, I know, but over here we give some s**t :D Congrats! :thumbsup2:
Sadly, in my case, both my top comments (on two big comedy channels) and all their replies have been deleted and I have no idea why!! :O_o2: They gave me about a dozen subscribers.

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've had a few, one went over a thousand likes, but I can't find it anywhere :/ its more of the same, I'm pretty sure its another discussion one.
Anyways these are the ones I did find:
View attachment 34697

I don't think it does anything, I've had a couple of people recognise me who were already subs, but I don't think anyone's ever subbed.

Had some great discussions with people though, especially on the one with 237 replies lol
Holy crap! I don't think I've seen that many replies ever! And congrats on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1458495709,1458495562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hehe, I know, but over here we give some s**t :D Congrats! :thumbsup2:
Sadly, in my case, both my top comments (on two big comedy channels) and all their replies have been deleted and I have no idea why!! :O_o2: They gave me about a dozen subscribers.
Man, that sucks, but at least you got subs out of it, so you got that goin for ya.