Getting Top Comment On a Popular Video

I've gotten a couple hundred thumbs up on a comment before. it didn't really do that much. i just randomly get notifications from them now. I might have gotten 1 or two subscribers from it, but nothing remarkable

I've gotten a couple hundred thumbs up on a comment before. it didn't really do that much. i just randomly get notifications from them now. I might have gotten 1 or two subscribers from it, but nothing remarkable
Yeah pretty much that same deal for me, except I didn't gain any subs

I've been the top commenter many times. It is my curse and blessing that I am so incredibly clever to Youtube commentators.

So recently I have been pretty active of YouTube (not just posting videos) but on others videos as well. I recently posted a comment on a very popular channel that got the top comment.

xIehcFx.png

Now the comment got over 1000 likes and over 60 replies.

NOTE: I'm not saying you will get subs for posting comments

But 12 hours after I posted this comment I had already gained twice the amount of subs I have on my best day (pic for reference).

ZaIVRbE.png

Now I'm sure these new subscribers did not just subscribe because I am a dope a** commenter, but being as I post quality-content they came and saw my videos and decided to subscribe. So instead of spamming

"If I get 100 subs by next week Ill step on a cat"
Or the more recent
"1 sub= bang Katy Perry"

Come up with something original; you never know what may help you grow

I definitely think that quality comments will help your channel grow and gain more recognition. You rarely see anyone become as popular as they are by going around on videos asking for subs, like, it's just unheard of lmao. I want to actually make it more of a routine to go around to videos I like and simply comment. Whether they're recognized or not, your account will also seem more active and even if one person sees the comment and subscribes to you - that's one more person on your team! But yeah congrats on your top comment btw! That's already hard to achieve in itself (at least for me haha!) :)

I definitely think that quality comments will help your channel grow and gain more recognition. You rarely see anyone become as popular as they are by going around on videos asking for subs, like, it's just unheard of lmao. I want to actually make it more of a routine to go around to videos I like and simply comment. Whether they're recognized or not, your account will also seem more active and even if one person sees the comment and subscribes to you - that's one more person on your team! But yeah congrats on your top comment btw! That's already hard to achieve in itself (at least for me haha!) :)
Yeah you just have to watch the video before the masses come and think of a witty comment

Back