RealBananaCrafter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anyone have tips for how to really get noticed on YouTube? I've been going up only 1 sub and 20 views every few (2-5) days. All I've heard is "make good content" (I try a lot) and "post on forums" (I have G+ and this!).
Thanks,
-RBC

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Get in touch with other youtubers. The more people you know, the more people know about your channel!

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Your most popular videos are content created by other people. I would start by deleting those.
You might get a few subscribers from those, but they wouldn't be interested in your new content because frankly, you didn't make inhaler man.

As YouTube continues to grow, the bar for "good" content continues to rise. With more options, consumers will always go for the easiest and most attractive products, AKA people they are already subscribed to and videos that are VERY appealing to them.

Do your videos attempt to reach that bar? Or are you defining "good content" with your own standards?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Anyone have tips for how to really get noticed on YouTube? I've been going up only 1 sub and 20 views every few (2-5) days. All I've heard is "make good content" (I try a lot) and "post on forums" (I have G+ and this!).
Thanks,
-RBC
1 sub every few days is good, a lot of people would kill for that! And to get noticed you will have to 1 have a good thumbnail! Channel art must look good! Good titles and share all over social media! Even with friends

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You seem very very young, no offense but usually kids at your age tend to not know exactly what to do or put up on YouTube, I wouldn't be discouraged because there are people way older with more experience/money etc --- I'm not saying to stop, I would not expect AMAZING growth but you are building a very good foundation for when you get older, you'll learn from all your mistakes and have experience in YouTube and I think you'll do a lot better later on.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks,
-RBC
First bit of advice goes without saying, second is false. Forums are useless and kill your retention.
The only thing is to excel at seo and make videos your audience want to watch.

Reactions: Miss Medi

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
First bit of advice goes without saying, second is false. Forums are useless and kill your retention.
The only thing is to excel at seo and make videos your audience want to watch.
+1 at killing retention, spamming videos will get people to click on it for what...3 seconds? GG retention time.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some YouTubers frequently use paid methods like spending money to advertise their content in adwords. I didn't try it but it looks nice idea for YouTube channels that have good quality content.