Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Anyone have tips for how to really get noticed on YouTube? I've been going up only 1 sub and 20 views every few (2-5) days. All I've heard is "make good content" (I try a lot) and "post on forums" (I have G+ and this!).
Thanks,
-RBC
Hey Banana! gaming is a pretty crowded area so its hard to stand out. you have to find a way to stand out. also talking to like minded channels is a good move.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Basically hard work. Blood, sweat, and tears. JK, but really, good quality, something unique, something different. An eye-catching channel and thumbnails. People can tell if you are passionate about something and same with everything, practice makes perfect.

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Collaborations and/or a shoutout from a big youtube channel (or someone whose big) if you want to see really big results. It's really how big youtubers do it now (most of them at least).

But be patient and keep doing what you're doing. You never know, you may get an opportunity that can really help your channel.
Good luck :D

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time and patience is the only way man honestly.

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Collaborations and/or a shoutout from a big youtube channel
But how do you get them to shout you out? I have regular conversations with much bigger youtubers on Twitter. I would hate to impose on our friendship by asking them to shout me out. Is this something that happens organically?

SaNe Clan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Collaborations with other youtubers usually helps. Pretty much when a person does a collab, they all expanding their audience with thr other youtuber. This of course will bring you more views which then will follow with my subscribers. Good Luck!