Gaming GameCast Is Looking For Content Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im interested but i don't think my videos are good for it though maybe probably not im still new to this
Thanks for the show of interest Traximity. Unfortunately you aren't quite at the level we are looking for. Keep at it though bud.[DOUBLEPOST=1491569941,1491569815][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there,

This prospect sounds very interesting, and consider me intrigued. I would love to get to know about this group & hopefully i'll be something similar to what you're looking for!

Thank you,

Lexi
Hey Lexi,

Your content is great but unfortunately not what GameCast is looking for. Keep at it though

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
View attachment 40062
GameCast is currently in the process of expanding its core team. The core team will be a part of a creative process in building a new Youtube based service. GameCast is a unique idea/vision that I've been working on conceptually and physically for 8 month's, I've been treating GameCast like a start-up business/company (within my knowledge and means). The time has come to start expanding the core team that currently sits at 4. I'm offering the core GameCast team the ground floor and all future rewards in what will hopefully develop into a business/company.

If you're a content creator currently covering any of the following areas, gaming news, reviews, opinions, lets plays, interviews, podcasts and seeking opportunities to branch out, then I want to speak with you.

When I say GameCast is a unique vision with a unique end goal, I mean it. The feedback I've had has been fantastic so far. GameCast isn't just another YouTube channel that wants to use you for gain.

If this sound's like something that would interest you, then I would love to see some of your content and have a chat with you. You can get in contact with myself (Sully) and GameCast team members on our GameCast Try-Out Discord server. The GameCast Try-Out server is a space where you can chat/share your content with us directly.

Discord server- GameCast Try-out ( Add https:// in front of link )
discord.gg/QYQAMnC

Regards,
Sully & GameCast team
This is one of the most intriguing posts I have ever read on this website. Consider my attention captured!

I'm very interested in seeing what this is all about. I'm not entirely sure what you are "looking for" exactky but I'd be interested in seeing if I fit or not.

I hate to have to say it but feel free to check me out haha.

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Many people gave their availability, but there are still some unclear points.
First off, where can we see videos produced by or under the name GameCast? So everyone can get an idea of what you do so others can get some guidelines. Also what's your current audience?
Second, what are the benefits of being part of it? Let's pretend I start submitting video reviews regularly. Do I get game keys, have to buy my own games or what else?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Sully-GC-Founder

I've received a lot of complaints about this thread and I agree with them.

Collabs are a 2 way thing but yours seems to be very one-sided.

You are expecting people to give loads of information about themselves and their content which you are then judging. You are then turning people down because they are not "quite at the level you are looking for." Does your channel even exist? What is it? Maybe it's not quite at the level that our members are looking for.

So that our members don't waste any more of their time replying to this, please add the channel link to your signature (instructions here -> http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/ ) and edit your OP to give more concrete information about how successful your channel is.

That way, our members can decide whether they think your channel is worth their time or not. Like I said, it works both ways. :)

In the meantime, I'm locking this thread. You can leave a message on my profile ( http://yttalk.com/members/crown.18381/ ) to tell me when you've added your link and detailed information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.