Gaming GameCast Is Looking For Content Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested, but I'd like to know more about this company and how it works. Is it going to be a new channel, or a website? Where would my videos go, and if they go to a new channel, would I still be making money earned from adsense from them?

Hi Valx,

Thank you for the show of interest. I've visited your channel and unfortunately you aren't quite what GameCast is looking for.

Regards,
Sully[DOUBLEPOST=1491396087,1491395454][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi ClumsyWolf,

Thank you for respoding to the ad, I've watched a few of your let's plays, while you aren't exactly what GameCast is looking for ATM, I would be interested in seeing how you would go in a review format.

We are working on our review format ATM and once it's finalized I would happy to share it with you, if you were interested in having a go at a "GameCast style" review.

Do you have Twitter? I'd like an easier way of staying in contact. :)

Regards,
Sully

Sure :) i am still improving on my lets plays so if you have any tips dont be afraid to share. my twitter is the same: clumsywolfy

I'd be interested, but I'd like to know more about this company and how it works. Is it going to be a new channel, or a website? Where would my videos go, and if they go to a new channel, would I still be making money earned from adsense from them?

Hi Lana,

I had a chuckle watching your club penguin video, you have the right entertainment value and personality GameCast is looking for. Couple of questions, how old are you and how would you feel about branching out game wise? GameCast let's plays are not only about solo work but collaborative work as well. You would often be working with variety of tiltes and people across multiple projects.

If we were to move forward we would need to book in a skype/Discord voice chat where I would fully flesh out GameCast for you and answer your above questions.[DOUBLEPOST=1491399873,1491399714][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure :) i am still improving on my lets plays so if you have any tips dont be afraid to share. my twitter is the same: clumsywolfy

I just followed you on twitter. Name is OneGuy'sOpinion. I'll stay in touch

Hi Lana,

I had a chuckle watching your club penguin video, you have the right entertainment value and personality GameCast is looking for. Couple of questions, how old are you and how would you feel about branching out game wise? GameCast let's plays are not only about solo work but collaborative work as well. You would often be working with variety of tiltes and people across multiple projects.

If we were to move forward we would need to book in a skype/Discord voice chat where I would fully flesh out GameCast for you and answer your above questions.[DOUBLEPOST=1491399873,1491399714][/DOUBLEPOST]

I just followed you on twitter. Name is OneGuy'sOpinion. I'll stay in touch
I'm 16, and I have Discord. If you have a server link, or you want to friend me directly, that'd be appreciated.

Hi there,

This prospect sounds very interesting, and consider me intrigued. I would love to get to know about this group & hopefully i'll be something similar to what you're looking for!

Thank you,

Lexi

I'm intrigued by this offer, and would like to know more. You can find the link to my YouTube channel at the end of this message, as always, to see if you like my content. I try to be professional yet comedic, and have been improving in my editing techniques since the start. My biggest editing challenge was the latest Dark Souls video if you want to see some of my editing skill. My most successful video was the Pi Day video, though the hype for that ended March 15 for some reason. As for humor and commentary quality, that is in the eye of the beholder, so you will have to see for yourself if you enjoy it. I am also only a few months short of your 20-30s age range if that's OK.

I guess before I go any further, though, you should see how you like my content. Best to make sure you're interested first.

I'm intrigued by this offer, and would like to know more. You can find the link to my YouTube channel at the end of this message, as always, to see if you like my content. I try to be professional yet comedic, and have been improving in my editing techniques since the start. My biggest editing challenge was the latest Dark Souls video if you want to see some of my editing skill. My most successful video was the Pi Day video, though the hype for that ended March 15 for some reason. As for humor and commentary quality, that is in the eye of the beholder, so you will have to see for yourself if you enjoy it. I am also only a few months short of your 20-30s age range if that's OK.

I guess before I go any further, though, you should see how you like my content. Best to make sure you're interested first.
Thank you for trying out Sparky, Unfortunately not quite what we are looking for.

im interested but i don't think my videos are good for it though maybe probably not im still new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back