Request [FREE] Thumbnails for my Youtube Channel

DuckMan

Reaction score
I have a youtube channel that only livestreams various games such as TF2 and League of Legends. I don't really upload but the livestreams upload to my channel, so they count as videos. I ask anyone to make only one thumbnail I could use for all my uploads. Just one.

Channel: Duck_head_man

P.S- It could be optional but if someone can make a banner and profile pic for my channel, that would be neat!

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a youtube channel that only livestreams various games such as TF2 and League of Legends. I don't really upload but the livestreams upload to my channel, so they count as videos. I ask anyone to make only one thumbnail I could use for all my uploads. Just one.

Channel: Duck_head_man

P.S- It could be optional but if someone can make a banner and profile pic for my channel, that would be neat!
I can make you these things just tell me the specifics and ill get to it!!!

Reactions: DuckMan

DuckMan

Reaction score
I can make you these things just tell me the specifics and ill get to it!!!
it has to be duck related. that's all. try making it bad a**. That's pretty much it. I'll credit you in my streams later on!

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it has to be duck related. that's all. try making it bad a**. That's pretty much it. I'll credit you in my streams later on!
And what do you want it to say?