Services Free Intros!

Noah Richardson

Liking YTtalk
I have done VFX and GFX for a few months now and have gotten the hang of it. I now do free sync and 2d intros, although sync intros are my specialty. I can also do simple Minecraft animations if needed. Email me at ngregrichardson@gmail.com if you need something. Please try to include a name, color, and if possible, a song in your email. All these things make my job easier! Thanks! Templates:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoJ1zUKjR5c

youtube.com/watch?v=oob1xsFgUPM

Last edited:
Hey man I checked out some of your videos, and must say that they are amazing!! I am looking for someone who could create a sweet intro or outdo clip I can use for my videos, and you seem like the perfect person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have emailed you :) thank you for anything, and feel free to email me back if you need anything else!

Hello I love the first one from your intros. Can you make it for me with my name there and can you remove music?I will add some rap behind there maybe. I would use it on my Youtube.

Best wishes,
Marmetz

Thank you a lot, Noah.

I really really appreciate the intro that you made for me.
Keep up the good work and don't stop increasing your skill.

Yeah, he did a very good job on my intro & Twitch GFX as well! I definitely recommend you contact him and check out his channel if you are interested. Keep up the great work!

Back