Services Free Intros!

Noah Richardson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have done VFX and GFX for a few months now and have gotten the hang of it. I now do free sync and 2d intros, although sync intros are my specialty. I can also do simple Minecraft animations if needed. Email me at ngregrichardson@gmail.com if you need something. Please try to include a name, color, and if possible, a song in your email. All these things make my job easier! Thanks! Templates:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoJ1zUKjR5c

youtube.com/watch?v=oob1xsFgUPM

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I checked out some of your videos, and must say that they are amazing!! I am looking for someone who could create a sweet intro or outdo clip I can use for my videos, and you seem like the perfect person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChiraqTheComic

Noah Richardson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'd be happy to do it for you. Email me whatever specifics you want with my email in the original post.

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have emailed you :) thank you for anything, and feel free to email me back if you need anything else!

Marmetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I love the first one from your intros. Can you make it for me with my name there and can you remove music?I will add some rap behind there maybe. I would use it on my Youtube.

Best wishes,
Marmetz

Marmetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you a lot, Noah.

I really really appreciate the intro that you made for me.
Keep up the good work and don't stop increasing your skill.

MinecraftLegaxy

Reaction score
Yeah, he did a very good job on my intro & Twitch GFX as well! I definitely recommend you contact him and check out his channel if you are interested. Keep up the great work!