Services ~FREE~ Graphic Design ~FREE~

xtack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi,
I'm currently offering free graphic design whilst i'm building up my portfolio... This service will not be free for long so be quick and get a request in!
I am in need of a new refreshed portfolio for my new website so I am doing a service for you guys for a short while.
I can do a range of services from YouTube channel arts to twitch overlays just complete the form and i'll be in touch.

Please complete this form and comment below once you have done that in order to join the Que!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[DOUBLEPOST=1537826070,1537826020][/DOUBLEPOST]Please leave a comment and I will instant message you with the link to my form!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!
Hope you are great and thanks for your help, I'm kind of lost with my stream overlay,,, I just feel something is missing, maybe you know or can do a better job. I need those bars on the sides because I play on an iPad. There's no hurry or rush so take all the time you need and again, thank you !

Attachments

JazzChicken87

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I'm interested but can you please provide some examples of your work? Thx

Reactions: BlandMark

Suxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'd really like to see about getting an intro/outro. I dislike being disorganized and want everything set up before I even post my first video. Are you still doing this for free? Are you able to create me an intro/outro? And could you get me some examples?

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Man,

I’d like some channel art.
I can do it myself but I’m curious to see what another brain might come up with..

Lemme know if your interested

Reaction score
I'm looking to have some channel art done! If you're interested in helping me out let me know!

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you can, make an ident (like what they have on tv, a short scene while the announcer tells the viewers what's on next).

Please

Farmer Jon

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for someone who can make me a logo. Is that something you do?