Services FREE CHANNEL ART WORK!! (Banner, Thumbnails, Outros)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkir Orri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi guys i'm willing to make some free channel art for your channel to make it look better! I'm learning graphic designing so my work is pretty professional.
If u want any work u MUST contact me on skype- birkir.orrri or twitter- @birkiorri
Examples:
HG-SON-BANNER-(NBA).jpg HG-Son WHU Thumbnail.png Birkir Orri Outro.png

Last edited:

dopeglam

J and d plus3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
are you looking to do free youtube banner art ??? I could use a new banner .. my youtube is dope glam you can check out my banner now its just a lame art that I found on google cause making it was just to much for me to do since I don't know design and everything. let me know :)

batslyfe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey, can I get a banner :) ?
For the text I want it to say batslyfe, any theme is cool!

thanks dude:)

Birkir Orri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys im learnig graphic designing so I want to practice by making free youtube banners and thumbnails!

Or comment down below how I can contact you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Moved this to the services section. Be sure edit your post to include some examples you've already done.

ThatGuyAlex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I don't suppose I could get in on this free banner stuff? Everyone loves things that are free! If you could, I would like the following:
Background - An darkish (electric like) blue
Images - Dogmeat from fallout 4? If you can get another on there, could I get a chicken? (don't ask)
Text - "ThatGuyAlex"
SubText - "Yes. it is that guy"

Thanks in advance if you could do this :)

Daemonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I get a banner too? Do something with Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, and the color Green.

VteamStudios

Reaction score
Just wondering if you could do me a banner, it doesn't have a be super fancy, just better than my original.

Please take inspiration from my previous banner (it's a mole) but possibly add minecraft. Thanks- Vicky!

Birkir Orri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys :)
I´m offering free youtube/twitch channel art work.
This is for limited time only and in the beginning of 2016 i´ll be charging so jump on this offer!
Only thing you need to do is to add me on skype: birkir.orrri and we will figure it out :)

Happy New Year! <3
Birkir Orri Outro.png Birkir Orri Outro.png Brawadis Banner.png HG-Son WHU Thumbnail.png HG-SON-BANNER-(NBA).jpg itzking-gta-thumbnail.jpg Joslad-Twitch-Banner.jpg Joslad-Twitter-Banner.jpg Squad Builder Thumbnail 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.