Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Hey everyone
I just uploaded a video and added the newly featured endscreen to it (which I was told works on the youtube app as well), apparently that's not so, as the end screen annotations are not showing up when I watch the video on my phone :unsure:

Was I misled when I was told that it also works on the app or did I do something wrong?

Thanks all!

It should work. I see end screen elements on my Android phone, Iphon and Ipad just fine. Perhaps you didn't save it or something. Also make sure your on the End Screen tab, and not on the old annotations one

You probably missed something, I just did mine and it works just fine. I looked it up on youtube to make sure how it was done.

If you're talking about the new "subscribe" and "watch another video" (etc.) End Cards, they don't show up on my cell phone. Not for my videos, nor anyone else's videos. There's even a thread in here about other devices people have that the End Cards don't show up on (including YouTube apps). Unfortunately, your Cards don't show up on my PC either, which I've never seen before, leading me to suspect there was an error when you created your end screen and the cards never got loaded. Have you logged back in to YouTube to see if the End Screen editor shows them in place in your video timeline? (I.E. the system actually saved them)

P.S. Good video, thank you for not doing burpies... I loath those things...

Moved to the recording / editing / production / hardware forum. :)

It sounds like you're using the old annotations and not the new "end screen".

Back