Endscreen annotations on mobile?

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I just uploaded a video and added the newly featured endscreen to it (which I was told works on the youtube app as well), apparently that's not so, as the end screen annotations are not showing up when I watch the video on my phone :unsure:

Was I misled when I was told that it also works on the app or did I do something wrong?

Thanks all!

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It should work. I see end screen elements on my Android phone, Iphon and Ipad just fine. Perhaps you didn't save it or something. Also make sure your on the End Screen tab, and not on the old annotations one

NoFugs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You probably missed something, I just did mine and it works just fine. I looked it up on youtube to make sure how it was done.

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're talking about the new "subscribe" and "watch another video" (etc.) End Cards, they don't show up on my cell phone. Not for my videos, nor anyone else's videos. There's even a thread in here about other devices people have that the End Cards don't show up on (including YouTube apps). Unfortunately, your Cards don't show up on my PC either, which I've never seen before, leading me to suspect there was an error when you created your end screen and the cards never got loaded. Have you logged back in to YouTube to see if the End Screen editor shows them in place in your video timeline? (I.E. the system actually saved them)

P.S. Good video, thank you for not doing burpies... I loath those things...

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, end screen should work. I can see mine on my phone Android

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / hardware forum. :)

It sounds like you're using the old annotations and not the new "end screen".

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the help!

I tried it again and it's working this time, I guess I had done something wrong

Reactions: Crown