Editor/Recorder/Photographer

Reaction score
Is there anyone that is savvy with a camera/computer, that would be interested in a partnership? I have no problem getting in front of a camera to do anything at all, just what I lack is the ability to make an all around great video due to my editing skills. If someone would be interested in assisting me with this, that would be great. They would get a say in anything we record, as well as tagged in every video. Also, when the time comes, and our videos would start earning money, they would earn a percentage of the income (this can be determined later). If this person also has a channel, I could help them however I can, from shoutouts, to even filming their videos. We could work as a team, and it would benefit us both. If you are someone that is interested or have any questions, message me or email me at ctgirton@gmail.com. I live in PA and I am 18. Hopefully someone near me and around my age...

Reactions: Farley Productions

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't live in Pennsylvania anymore, but I would be down to offer you advice on recording and editing. It's actually super simple once you get used to it.

ERGIV45083

Reaction score
Hey I'm in pa and was looking for a partnership as well. But I wad more looking for a couch co-op channel that also does other random vids. Only problem is I'm not the best at editing either but I have a nice camera and not afraid to be the star of the show. Maybe we could form like a crew together