SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe those seldom sub4sub comments on my videos? But they're rare, and youtube already weeds them out... So... Dunno rly... Youtube gives me the choice to watch other videos with just one mouse click. So I can't really complain about things I don't particularly enjoy.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If they say at the start of the video to hit that like button straight away, what if i dont like something in the video yet they still want me to like? naa im out! haha but really, i always take each day as it comes, i always say at the END of the video, if you liked the video, be sure to give it a like, and if you enjoy this kind of content, be sure to subscribe, if people dont leave likes or sub, thats totally fine, still keep smiling and carry on, i never beg for likes because i want to actually work for people to subscribe, i want to work at my best for people to enjoy the video first before asking for them to like the video, clickbaiting?....aaah not really my thing but hey, everyone has their own ways haha

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I dislike channels that are essentially growing their YouTube channel by giving YouTube advice when they haven't built a successful YouTube channel by any metric or haven't been on the platform long enough to even know much about it.

I also dislike channels that have a decently huge following, but don't seem to really engage their subscribers. Basically, channels that just push out whatever content they can to get subscribers but never really creating a real community or real engagement.

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dislike channels that are essentially growing their YouTube channel by giving YouTube advice when they haven't built a successful YouTube channel by any metric or haven't been on the platform long enough to even know much about it.

I also dislike channels that have a decently huge following, but don't seem to really engage their subscribers. Basically, channels that just push out whatever content they can to get subscribers but never really creating a real community or real engagement.
i dont think it really matters if a small youtube channel is giving out advice to othersmall channels, i think its really nice to see other people engaging with other people to help them also in the process, this community is good to reach out to other people that kinda need help in their channel, ive taken so much advice from smaller channels than me and they have helped me by a lot and i cant thank them enough but i try, i can only pass on the message to help others :) i do agree on the engaging with their viewers/subs part, its not good to ignore people haha, reading and replying to comments is one of the best parts of doing youtube, talking about things, opinions, feelings and all that kinda stuff :D

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
i dont think it really matters if a small youtube channel is giving out advice to othersmall channels, i think its really nice to see other people engaging with other people to help them also in the process, this community is good to reach out to other people that kinda need help in their channel, ive taken so much advice from smaller channels than me and they have helped me by a lot and i cant thank them enough but i try, i can only pass on the message to help others :) i do agree on the engaging with their viewers/subs part, its not good to ignore people haha, reading and replying to comments is one of the best parts of doing youtube, talking about things, opinions, feelings and all that kinda stuff :D
Well, I don't see anything wrong with a small channel giving advice as long as they aren't passing themselves off to be a guru. What I meant to say is I dislike channels that are primarily giving YouTube advice as their main form of content when they know nothing about YouTube. Seen plenty of channels like these misleading small content creators or basically regurgitating advice from actual gurus instead of basing it off their own observations/experience. Essentially, the kinds of channels that are looking to make a quick buck from the desperation of small content creators to grow their channel.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I don't see anything wrong with a small channel giving advice as long as they aren't passing themselves off to be a guru. What I meant to say is I dislike channels that are primarily giving YouTube advice as their main form of content when they know nothing about YouTube. Seen plenty of channels like these misleading small content creators or basically regurgitating advice from actual gurus instead of basing it off their own observations/experience. Essentially, the kinds of channels that are looking to make a quick buck from the desperation of small content creators to grow their channel.
That is a good point :)

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
sometimes they got dislike when used fake thumbnail, low-quality video, etc and more. But when anyone got no of dislike it chance to block or suspend their video very soon.

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Clickbait! After watching videos with clickbait titles I ALWAYS feel like my time was wasted and I didn't get anything from what they were telling me. Also it makes me think that they are not a very genuine person. If someone I'm subscribed to keeps doing clickbait titles I will unsubscribe.

I also am not a fan of channels that have about 3 ads or sponsored videos back to back. I can understand having them every now and then, but if you post about 1 video a month and each video for the last 3 months has been an ad it makes me think you don't care about your subscribers much.