Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hi everyone, i'm have a new commentary channel here on YouTube but I've ran out of ideas already! i want to make commentaries on trending topics but not things that everyone covers (like YouTube drama: jake paul, logan paul etc). any ideas or suggestions are very helpful and much appreciated : )

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

How about subjects based on current affairs / news? (recent Hollywood scandals, North Korea stuff?) - Or just go to a news website and see what stories get the most comments or what most people IRL are talking about and make a video on that.

Reaction score
thanks for the reply, that's a great idea but that's pretty much what philip defranco does but i'll give it a try

hydrix

Reaction score
me too bro, i want to cover commentary topics like dramaAlert but how can he stay up to date with every drama that happens on youtube ?

johnipatino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a very nice and decent post you rocked posting it .... Thanks for posting it....:spin::running::running::spin::spin:

Last edited:

suneeljohn

Reaction score
This is a very nice and decent post you rocked posting it .... Thanks for posting it....

suneeljohn

Reaction score
This is a very nice and decent post .... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it .....!!!
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

How about subjects based on current affairs / news? (recent Hollywood scandals, North Korea stuff?) - Or just go to a news website and see what stories get the most comments or what most people IRL are talking about and make a video on that.