Other Comic Book Channel seeking Collab!

ComicDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone,
I am seeking another comic book/ super hero channel to collab with. I currently had 439 subs and I am looking to collab with another channel with 300 + subs. I have extremely high energy and I would like to collab with something with a similar passion as myself. If you cover anime I would not mind that either. Just please have your channel around the super hero/anime world. It can be anything like super hero tv show reviews or whatever.
If you do not have at least 300 subs please don't feel discouraged that I do not choose you. Thanks!

Reactions: BecomeAPrime

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello everyone,
I am seeking another comic book/ super hero channel to collab with. I currently had 439 subs and I am looking to collab with another channel with 300 + subs. I have extremely high energy and I would like to collab with something with a similar passion as myself. If you cover anime I would not mind that either. Just please have your channel around the super hero/anime world. It can be anything like super hero tv show reviews or whatever.
If you do not have at least 300 subs please don't feel discouraged that I do not choose you. Thanks!
Your channel link is broken btw so no one can actually view your channel.

Hopefully someone shows up to collab I don't often see many good comic/anime channels except for the big guys. I've got an Arrow suit but thats about it hahaha.

Reactions: ComicDj

ComicDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel link is broken btw so no one can actually view your channel.

Hopefully someone shows up to collab I don't often see many good comic/anime channels except for the big guys. I've got an Arrow suit but thats about it hahaha.
thanks for the fast reply. Please check now and let me know if it works for u!

Also I'm glad you like the idea of a comic book channel. theres is a million people doing the same stuff on YT like gaming channels. I had to mix it up :D

Reactions: BecomeAPrime