Comedy Collabing and Moving Further out into the YT community

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm currently looking to work on collabs, and make good friends that I can grow with on YT. I don't have many subs yet, but I have confidence in my video quality, and I know I could be a great asset in any collab.
My content is reaction and commentary videos, featuring a cute little penguin with a cute voice.
Just search for my channel, PenguinOnPoint on Youtube (I can't post a link) if you want to see what my content is like.

If you are interested, give me a ping. We can work on a style of video unlike the ones I have done already as well.

Reactions: Aisha DeBurr

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I was about to check out your channel, but your link isn't working. Make sure user, or channel is selected right so it links it. But considering your name has penguin, I'm so down to do a joke collab on club penguin, idk if have done that.
If you're down to no scope noobs on club penguin, hmu on skype - dooney_almighty

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I was about to check out your channel, but your link isn't working. Make sure user, or channel is selected right so it links it. But considering your name has penguin, I'm so down to do a joke collab on club penguin, idk if have done that.
If you're down to no scope noobs on club penguin, hmu on skype - dooney_almighty
No scope noobs on club penguin lol

Reactions: MrDooney