Vlog collab friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emi Maxwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey im 15 with 73 subs right now and if theres other video blog type channels in michigan US the lower part, id like to collab or maybe talk about editing tips and such! if your over 18 i will be very cautious about collabing, and there has to be videos with your face in it! i want to be careful

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I don't live in Michigan, I live in Ohio, but I would love to collaborate, I am nearly 15 years old, and I have a YouTube channel with my face everywhere lol XD

Emi Maxwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i checked out some of your videos and id love to! (you also have to be careful walking around while vlogging i found the apartment complex you were walking by and we are 2.5 hours away) what vid would we do? i make sit down vlogs and do challenges and such, and collabs usually have a vid on each channel so for mine i think i have a idea but what about your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1490063091,1490062182][/DOUBLEPOST]i think we could have real conversation on your channel like weeb about youtubers + your ideas. for mine it depends what you let me do. i have video ideas i wanted to do like do a makeup look on a guy (idk any nice dudes irl that dont wear makeup) and maybe a body positivity video about how to love yourself and i would love a guest helping me with explaining, and making people feel happy watching

Joe Brennan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm also looking to collab! I do lifestyle and vlogging videos!

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i checked out some of your videos and id love to! (you also have to be careful walking around while vlogging i found the apartment complex you were walking by and we are 2.5 hours away) what vid would we do? i make sit down vlogs and do challenges and such, and collabs usually have a vid on each channel so for mine i think i have a idea but what about your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1490063091,1490062182][/DOUBLEPOST]i think we could have real conversation on your channel like weeb about youtubers + your ideas. for mine it depends what you let me do. i have video ideas i wanted to do like do a makeup look on a guy (idk any nice dudes irl that dont wear makeup) and maybe a body positivity video about how to love yourself and i would love a guest helping me with explaining, and making people feel happy watching
Careful while walking lol? Well, people can try to find where I live, and they may succeed, but that's why house defense is a thing for me lol, they could try to come in, can't garentee they'd leave though XD

Anyways. Yeah i'd love to collab, for now i'd like to keep it online however, as I have absolutely never met anyone on YouTube in public before, and we'd have to get to know eachother first. :)

Best regards

- Me (lol)

Emi Maxwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Joe Brennan sure! and CraftersMagic, lets all talk over skype then, no vid calls necessary but also my username i made when i was 8 so dont judge its - animallover123abc

Corywhotv

Reaction score
What type of collabs? Like a collab channel? I've always been interested in starting a collab channel with some people.

Emi Maxwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Corywhotv i mean more of do dumb challenges with on both channels i collab with. or like go do dumb s**t at a sad play ground or generally anything low key depressing

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried that username, didn't show up! try adding me, search up craftersmagic or Devon Weaks :D

Emi Maxwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
CraftersMagicYT
actually i think skype has a glitch it has no results for you either.. do you have a snapchat or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.