CLOSED - Looking for people to collab with

Status
Not open for further replies.

PianoMasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I recently took a bit of a break off of Youtube and I'm looking to get myself back into the game. I'm looking for singers, songwriters, musicians - anybody with musical talent to collaborate with and to make new friends with!

You can take a look at my channel as all my singing video's are based there. I do now have better equipment o record with (Blue Yeti microphone and a camera to record video on) so the quality should be better than previous videos!

Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange contact and hopefully start a project together!
Hello! I'm so glad to have figured out how to find the collaboration page (as you can probably tell, I'm new to this). I was wondering if you wanted to collaborate on making a music video. I play the piano, and love to write music. I am recently working on a song that needs a vocalist. I want the vocal/singing to sound like mili from 9.8. You can listen to here by searching in youtube: mili 9.8 deemo.

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I'm so glad to have figured out how to find the collaboration page (as you can probably tell, I'm new to this). I was wondering if you wanted to collaborate on making a music video. I play the piano, and love to write music. I am recently working on a song that needs a vocalist. I want the vocal/singing to sound like mili from 9.8. You can listen to here by searching in youtube: mili 9.8 deemo.
I'd love to collab, I don't think I'd be able to do vocals like her though as I have an alto voice and she does not. I have singing video's on my channel if you'd like to see if my voice would fit anything else you would like to do or collab on

PianoMasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to collab, I don't think I'd be able to do vocals like her though as I have an alto voice and she does not. I have singing video's on my channel if you'd like to see if my voice would fit anything else you would like to do or collab on
Sure! I'll check your videos of you singing and let you know what I think:)

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I am interested in collaborating with you. If you want, you can check out my channel!
Hey, I play the piano, it'd be great if we could collab. You can check out my piano videos on my channel!
Hey I'm up for a collab let me know:)
Sent you all messages but not sure if you got them! I'd love to collab with you all! My email is hildandiayt@gmail.com - if you contact me there we can work something out if you're still interested!

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! Do you play the guitar in your videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.