CHANNEL REVIEW :)

Sixshades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everybody SixShades here!

I was just wondering if any of you guys could have a look at our channel and give us some feedback on possible future videos and positives and negatives about how we're doing so far, always looking to improve and you can only get better! Hopefully our videos have improved after each week, we do need to invest in a better mic and maybe lighting, but summer is coming around so should be outside a lot more! Anyway thank you for your time and I hope all of you are smashing it, whatever you're doing in life right now!

Peace x

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like you guys are there to goof off and have fun and I can really dig that! Keep making videos you love to do, my only complaint is maybe make the audio a bit clearer? I had to kinda strain a bit at times to hear what you all were saying (saw your latest wrestlemania video which is what I'm basing all this off of)

BCtopics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I would say buy a decent LAV mic if theres only a few of you. Audio is kinda hard to hear. Aside from that it seems awesome! Keep doing what you love!

Sixshades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tha
Sounds like you guys are there to goof off and have fun and I can really dig that! Keep making videos you love to do, my only complaint is maybe make the audio a bit clearer? I had to kinda strain a bit at times to hear what you all were saying (saw your latest wrestlemania video which is what I'm basing all this off of)
Thanks dude, much appreciated! Haha yeah we love making vids it's always so much fun, doing all this random stuff. Yeah audio is definitely our biggest problem because we're using the built in mic on the camera which is not too great when filming outside :p But we will get a proper mic soon :D anyway thanks for the great feedback! :)

Sixshades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say buy a decent LAV mic if theres only a few of you. Audio is kinda hard to hear. Aside from that it seems awesome! Keep doing what you love!
Thanks dude! Yeah audio seems to be our biggest problem haha, definitely will invest, thanks for the advice and feedback! :)

TheAlphaJayShow

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's get the positives out of the way. You do a lot of smaller things such as cutting with a sound effect, keeping the interesting parts and titling correctly. You also remember to use annotations and link in the description. I also like the name and the idea a lot. I suggest in future videos that you also introduce yourselves much more clearly, such as graphics on screen or something. Plus the use of short videos between your video, is meh. It may not really entertain me, but I'm usually in the minority when it comes to memes.

So other than Audio, I can see some things you can fix. Playlists are non-existent on your channel. If I watched your stuff, I would care about the wrestling part, not the league part. So people like us, (or vice versa) would have to comb through your videos, and when you get to the 20s, 50s, even 100s, without a playlist makes this more than irritating. People DO use playlists. My Tuesday playlists gets around a 9-Minute duration, according to my Analytics Page. These playlists can really beef up your front page on your channel and make it looks like it has more to offer, even if you have five videos. It can also benefit if when you post, you introduce everyone. As of right now, in my opinion, you are all interchangeable. Maybe I need to watch more videos, but with six guys, it will be harder to establish a personality. Also when viewing your Flair Chops, I see you have an instagram? Why is this not on your About Page as well?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
DON'T TRY AND GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS- YOU HAVE 69.
DON'T RUIN IT.
(I just had to say that, I'll give a real review in a second!)[DOUBLEPOST=1460584026,1460582846][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys seem to have a lot of fun and it just seems like we are getting a look into that. You guys don't look like you are trying to hard- you look natural, as if there isn't a camera there.
Your banner isn't horrible, but the 'six' is cut off on it because of the icon :(
I wish you guys had an intro or a trailer saying who you guys are and what you do :p

other than that I think you are doing fine

Reactions: javacentral

Sixshades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's get the positives out of the way. You do a lot of smaller things such as cutting with a sound effect, keeping the interesting parts and titling correctly. You also remember to use annotations and link in the description. I also like the name and the idea a lot. I suggest in future videos that you also introduce yourselves much more clearly, such as graphics on screen or something. Plus the use of short videos between your video, is meh. It may not really entertain me, but I'm usually in the minority when it comes to memes.

So other than Audio, I can see some things you can fix. Playlists are non-existent on your channel. If I watched your stuff, I would care about the wrestling part, not the league part. So people like us, (or vice versa) would have to comb through your videos, and when you get to the 20s, 50s, even 100s, without a playlist makes this more than irritating. People DO use playlists. My Tuesday playlists gets around a 9-Minute duration, according to my Analytics Page. These playlists can really beef up your front page on your channel and make it looks like it has more to offer, even if you have five videos. It can also benefit if when you post, you introduce everyone. As of right now, in my opinion, you are all interchangeable. Maybe I need to watch more videos, but with six guys, it will be harder to establish a personality. Also when viewing your Flair Chops, I see you have an instagram? Why is this not on your About Page as well?
Thanks man! Already created playlists now, that was really helpful. As for the other stuff, intro is definitely needed and we do need to add our social media links properly. The interchangeable part think will ease off as we make more videos, I can see our personalities coming a lot more the more we make! But thanks so much for all the feedback you gave, really appreciate it[DOUBLEPOST=1460773503,1460773351][/DOUBLEPOST]When yo
DON'T TRY AND GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS- YOU HAVE 69.
DON'T RUIN IT.
(I just had to say that, I'll give a real review in a second!)[DOUBLEPOST=1460584026,1460582846][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys seem to have a lot of fun and it just seems like we are getting a look into that. You guys don't look like you are trying to hard- you look natural, as if there isn't a camera there.
Your banner isn't horrible, but the 'six' is cut off on it because of the icon :(
I wish you guys had an intro or a trailer saying who you guys are and what you do :p

other than that I think you are doing fine
when you say intro, do you mean an introduction video? Like maybe 25 facts about us? Yeah our characters will definitely come out more the more vids we make. The banner I will maybe design a new one in the summer, uni work right now has me busy :/// thanks so much for the feedback ❤