Channel grew from 0 subs to 1k subs out of nowhere?

lmao obviously botting for sure 1046 in one day one of his videos wouldve had to of gone viral and even for a viral video 1046 subscribers in one day is still a chunk.

He has a new channel that was just run through Socialblade and it just started capturing data for the first time . Since Socialblade doesn't know what happened in the past it captured his lifetimes subs and views the first time it crawled and that is what you see for that first day. As for the high subs and low views, either he deleted videos, made some private or bought them.

Either way, I personally have found out that I enjoy YouTube more the less I care about what other channels and content creators are doing with their own channels.
My friend asked him about it since I asked my friend, turns out this guy actually did bot his subs, but he doesn't know I found out, so he's still bragging about it to me and other people...

My friend asked him about it since I asked my friend, turns out this guy actually did bot his subs, but he doesn't know I found out, so he's still bragging about it to me and other people...

Ha! Well, that must be fun. If someone were bragging to me about subs and didn't know I knew he bought them, I'd keep making him brag about it, just to see how far he'd go. :)

Another theory might be that the channel is older and he did have lots of videos on it, which have since been removed, and only joined socialblade very recently - because socialblade only tracks you as long as it knows about you. So if he had 1048 subs then put his channel name into social blade it would show +1048 subs.

Idk. What's happening now.

You should film his reaction when you tell him you know he botted them. Try and do it while he's bragging about it. Would make a good viral video :p

Another theory might be that the channel is older and he did have lots of videos on it, which have since been removed, and only joined socialblade very recently - because socialblade only tracks you as long as it knows about you. So if he had 1048 subs then put his channel name into social blade it would show +1048 subs.

Idk. What's happening now.
He said he's never heard of the site, and his quality and amount of views, there's no way he got to 1k subs, lol.

Back