Nate Turner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Channel Banner looks good.

You REALLY need to get some thumbnails, and some better titles. The thumbnails you have now look really bad, try adding some text to it. You also need to work on the titles because they are a little sloppy.

Videos are entertaining, you are funny. Try editing parts of the video that shouldn't be in there, like cut scenes, or when you are in a timeout or on defense. It will shorten the video length.

Also get the watermark off. You probably know that already but just throwing it in there.

I think you could be really successful bro. Keep posting.

nellythebaud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Channel Banner looks good.

You REALLY need to get some thumbnails, and some better titles. The thumbnails you have now look really bad, try adding some text to it. You also need to work on the titles because they are a little sloppy.

Videos are entertaining, you are funny. Try editing parts of the video that shouldn't be in there, like cut scenes, or when you are in a timeout or on defense. It will shorten the video length.

Also get the watermark off. You probably know that already but just throwing it in there.

I think you could be really successful bro. Keep posting.
Thanks for the feedback bro I’m going to try to make better thumbnails and I try to get the titles as catchy as possible and I’ll probably do some cutscenes soon and the watermark is because of a app but sometimes I don’t have that watermark because I didn’t use the app to edit the video. Thanks again it means a lot for some feedback.