Best way to advertise?

Christie Levine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone!
I'm uploading my first video and I wanted to know if anyone had a specific routine they go through in order to promote their youtube video and channel? My channel is brand new and I would really appreciate any advice! Thanks!

Reactions: WhitenightMD

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
This site alone is a good way to advertise. That doesn't mean you should spam your videos here or ask people to watch your videos, but just be engaged within the community. That way, people get more interrested in you and some of them will start looking at your channel. Collaborations with other youtubers work as well.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get really good tags and they'll do some serious leg work. Tubebuddy if great for that. That and Reddit, all the social media sites are great too

Reactions: Christie Levine

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So in marketing terms, advertising is any paid form of promotion. When just starting out, I would not recommend paying for ads. There are a lot of free ways to promote your videos though. Optimizing your thumbnails, titles, tags, descriptions for SEO, comment on YouTube videos, participate in forums. Share links on your social network profiles, etc...

Turk-Lvlone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Social media, you can post on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also use hashtags people are searching for that's close to the topic of your video.