Here's a really stupid one that I would find hilarious... Nobody has taken this challenge yet

Go buy a really sloppy burger or burrito or something. When you get it, immediately unwrap it at the counter and then start smashing it all over your head and face while singing itsy bitsy spider. When the song is done, run a lap around the inside singing your ABCs as fast as you can, then just dart out the door and run away. Nobody has taken me up on this challenge yet lol. I would watch that every day at least once.
LMAO!!! I won't do that now cause I just started, but I'll note it down mate!!!

It depend all on you.
I can give you an unlimited idea, but first you should see how you can deal with it.
Do you like to do dangerous thing? For example play with liquid nitrogen, acid, alcohol, electric, fire? :):)
It is all depends what is your background, physics, chemistry or normal person.

It depend all on you.
I can give you an unlimited idea, but first you should see how you can deal with it.
Do you like to do dangerous thing? For example play with liquid nitrogen, acid, alcohol, electric, fire? :):)
It is all depends what is your background, physics, chemistry or normal person.
LOL. well, i like pranks and skits. but i want the opinion of other people as well. i've got alot of ideas, but i need more so that i dont run out[DOUBLEPOST=1467904873,1467904607][/DOUBLEPOST]lol
dude come out of the gates flying! This will be a great ice breaker, I'll sub for sure to see if you will do any other wacky s**t like this

i hate these threads COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS! it HAS to come from you!
sometimes you need to see what other people want to see in order to fulfill their needs... maybe some people would like to see certain things but would not actually do it either because of lack of ability or drive to be the one doing it

Back