bottem line its all abour what you wantt do with your channel, nobody can claim to have the best idea for a youtube channel (maybe when youtube started in 2005) that said just stick with it and do what you want to do

yh. i
sometimes you need to see what other people want to see in order to fulfill their needs... maybe some people would like to see certain things but would not actually do it either because of lack of ability or drive to be the one doing it
yh. i get wat u mean. thnx for the reply :)

My goodness, another "plz gif me ideyas for ma yootoob shanel". I know a lot of guys don't mind these posts since it's easy currency, but if you can't think of an idea yourself I doubt you'll find success. No one is going to give you a winning idea (highly unlikely). Please, spend some time research, think about your strengths and weaknesses and look for a niche. Don't be a lazy sausage

My goodness, another "plz gif me ideyas for ma yootoob shanel". I know a lot of guys don't mind these posts since it's easy currency, but if you can't think of an idea yourself I doubt you'll find success. No one is going to give you a winning idea (highly unlikely). Please, spend some time research, think about your strengths and weaknesses and look for a niche. Don't be a lazy sausage
ive done alot of reasearch, and im still researching. I've got 14 ideas. but i want to hear other peoples opinions as well. thnx for the reply though :)

Hey guys,
I've been wondering if you guys have any ideas for a new youtube channel. I recently changed my channel type from 'gaming' to 'entertainment'. I have deleted ALL the vids that are on my channel and want to start fresh. I fyou guys/girls could tell me what YOU like to see on youtube, that would help me out loads!!! Thnx ;)

Hi @KillG

I've moved your thread to the ideas forum. :)

Yeah honestly you should just do what you love to do, don't worry about what others think because it's your channel at the end of the day :)

Back