BEST Idea For A New YouTube Channel!!!!

KillG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,
I've been wondering if you guys have any ideas for a new youtube channel. I recently changed my channel type from 'gaming' to 'entertainment'. I have deleted ALL the vids that are on my channel and want to start fresh. I fyou guys/girls could tell me what YOU like to see on youtube, that would help me out loads!!! Thnx ;)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Vlog, lifestyle, comedy, news whatever get you the most views

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do whatever you want to do! It's called YouTube for a reason. "What people like" is so broad-- some people like sketches, vlogs, pranks, puzzles, stand-up, unboxing, cat videos, gaming, music videos... and so on. Youtube is diverse because people are diverse. So the most important thing is to do something that you're passionate about!

KillG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do what you enjoy doing ;)
Your channel. Not their :D
thnx for your reply dude. I know that its about me. I actually have ALOT of things i watn to do. But i want the opinions of other people so that i can boost my channel up to its full potential! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1467900127,1467900065][/DOUBLEPOST]
Vlog, lifestyle, comedy, news whatever get you the most views
thnx for the reply, but i dont wanna do clickbait. i know wat u means, but i was hoping of a more detailed opinion lol[DOUBLEPOST=1467900156][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do whatever you want to do! It's called YouTube for a reason. "What people like" is so broad-- some people like sketches, vlogs, pranks, puzzles, stand-up, unboxing, cat videos, gaming, music videos... and so on. Youtube is diverse because people are diverse. So the most important thing is to do something that you're passionate about!
thnx for your reply dude. I know that its about me. I actually have ALOT of things i watn to do. But i want the opinions of other people so that i can boost my channel up to its full potential! ;)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If we had the BEST idea for a channel, I think most of us would be doing it ourselves! :)

Do what you want to do, and can do well. If you've ever been browsing through YouTube and thought, "I wish I could see a video about..." then make that video!

Reactions: XXLRay and Ekse

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys,
I've been wondering if you guys have any ideas for a new youtube channel. I recently changed my channel type from 'gaming' to 'entertainment'. I have deleted ALL the vids that are on my channel and want to start fresh. I fyou guys/girls could tell me what YOU like to see on youtube, that would help me out loads!!! Thnx ;)
I have plenty of things I'd like to watch other people do that I wouldn't do if you are interested... I doubt you will do them though

KillG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i
I have plenty of things I'd like to watch other people do that I wouldn't do if you are interested... I doubt you will do them though
I'm 100% interested. Tell me all of em :)[DOUBLEPOST=1467901583,1467901560][/DOUBLEPOST]thnx for
If we had the BEST idea for a channel, I think most of us would be doing it ourselves! :)

Do what you want to do, and can do well. If you've ever been browsing through YouTube and thought, "I wish I could see a video about..." then make that video!
thnx for ur reply :)[DOUBLEPOST=1467901617][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be yourself man, if you viewers like your stuff then keep it up. You need to find your niche.
thnx :)

Reactions: Taylor Hoffman

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i

I'm 100% interested. Tell me all of em :)[DOUBLEPOST=1467901583,1467901560][/DOUBLEPOST]thnx for

thnx for ur reply :)[DOUBLEPOST=1467901617][/DOUBLEPOST]
thnx :)
Here's a really stupid one that I would find hilarious... Nobody has taken this challenge yet

Go buy a really sloppy burger or burrito or something. When you get it, immediately unwrap it at the counter and then start smashing it all over your head and face while singing itsy bitsy spider. When the song is done, run a lap around the inside singing your ABCs as fast as you can, then just dart out the door and run away. Nobody has taken me up on this challenge yet lol. I would watch that every day at least once.