Audio: Good or Bad

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever since my last couple of recordings, I haven't been able to tell how good or bad the audio on my videos has gotten. It's definitely improved since my first couple of recordings and have gotten to a point where I think I'm happy with it. So if your still reading and confused by what I'm asking, I want to know how my audio is comparatively to that of "bigger channels" and what I can do, if anything, to improve my audio.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ever since my last couple of recordings, I haven't been able to tell how good or bad the audio on my videos has gotten. It's definitely improved since my first couple of recordings and have gotten to a point where I think I'm happy with it. So if your still reading and confused by what I'm asking, I want to know how my audio is comparatively to that of "bigger channels" and what I can do, if anything, to improve my audio.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Reaction score
It's definitely good! It seems pretty equal to larger channels in my opinion!