*Attention all Small YouTubers*

Roots_97

Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)

I still do it because it's fun and people have told me i'm funny. Honestly if I make even 1 person laugh or crack a smile, i'm happy. Views and subs don't matter as long as i'm entertaining.

(Also, haven't posted on here in forever. Wb me eh?)

Hi ROOTS, that was really a positive message, numbers can be sometimes hard to motivate ourself to work on our channel, 10,000 or 2 people, someone is definitely watching our content. All the best for your awesome channel :)

Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)

thoughtful of you! :) are you available for a short collab? I just need a clip of you saying some short lines. Hit me up if you're available! :D

Love this thread! We've only been at it for a little over a week here so we haven't really been around long enough to get discouraged haha. But we're having a great time! Good luck everyone, keep up the great work!

Back