*Attention all Small YouTubers*

Roots_97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I still do it because it's fun and people have told me i'm funny. Honestly if I make even 1 person laugh or crack a smile, i'm happy. Views and subs don't matter as long as i'm entertaining.

(Also, haven't posted on here in forever. Wb me eh?)

CraftinJoey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I agree, I'm a small YouTube and support and the urge to keep going makes you thrive on YouTube :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi ROOTS, that was really a positive message, numbers can be sometimes hard to motivate ourself to work on our channel, 10,000 or 2 people, someone is definitely watching our content. All the best for your awesome channel :)

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)
thoughtful of you! :) are you available for a short collab? I just need a clip of you saying some short lines. Hit me up if you're available! :D

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice initiative here! As long as we are all having fun with what we do, it shouldn´t matter how many sees it!

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Will always be up for supporting everyone, we have to stick together when small! :)

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What a great message of positivity to send! Thank you for your inspiring words and good luck with your channel! :)

Happy Hour

We like to party and stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Love this thread! We've only been at it for a little over a week here so we haven't really been around long enough to get discouraged haha. But we're having a great time! Good luck everyone, keep up the great work!