*Attention all Small YouTubers*

Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)

That's basically why I keep going too. I know that somebody is watching and is anxious for the next video.

Hope you all will go well with your channels. I know that I have potential and I'm sure you guys do as well. It just takes time and practice to build your audience slowly. But as long as you guys keep on trying, you will have some measure of success :)

Hey there everyone:) It's Roots from LifeAsRoots. I'm an 18 year old female who loves documenting, editing and posting videos! I want to start a thread to encourage one another to keep putting out content! I know people say don't focus too much on the views and subs but sometimes numbers can be discouraging. I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing and keep putting out videos because you enjoy doing so! And believe it or not if its 10,000 people or 2 people, somebody is watching and supporting you regardless. So let's support one another guys:)

Thank you for a really positive message and I agree that we should support each other on YouTube! Yes numbers can be sometimes hard to motivate ourself to work on our channel, 10,000 or 2 people, someone is definitely watching our content which it is AWESOME but it is very very important not to focus on the numbers so much especially when you first started making YouTube videos!! :)

It actually put a big smile on my face and definitely encouraged me to keep making YouTube videos, Anyway good luck and all the best to your awesome channel Root_97! :)

Last edited:
Aw wow I'm overwhelmed with everyone's positive responses I'm so happy you guys agree with this thread!! To explain my thoughts on this in more detail I posted a video on this topic yesterday! I wish you guys all the best of luck with your YouTube careers and keep pushing everyone❤️

1. Never "push" out content. It shows that you don't have your heart in it. It really does.
2. If you enjoy doing so regardless of the viewership and the subscribers you are doing it right
3. If you don't enjoy making or editing a video at a given moment in time take a step back. Reflect. Take a break from it. I have done many a times and I always end up falling back in love with the creative process. I have no time to do stuff I do not love.

Back