Voice Acting At 10K Subs and NEED a Voice Actor

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello people of YTTalk! My channel ApexTV is currently at 10,000 subscribers and is in need of a voice actor. Most of our videos consist of only text and we thought it would be good to have a voice narrate the video. If you want to narrate some videos that will be seen by thousands of people and get your channel out there, please reply to this thread or contact us using YTTalk's messaging system. We will give you the script and you can send us the audio file via email. Our channel is focused on paranormal videos (aliens, time travel, and more).

We will also be sure to advertise your channel. In turn for voice acting, you get visibility on your channel. This will be a great opportunity for both of us! Hope we can collab!

Thanks in advance!

Taylor Hoffman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I personally wouldn't mind voice acting a bit in some of your videos. Maybe not permeant, but definitely wouldn't mind help you.

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Recently I got into voice acting and I seem to have some pretty decent voices!

Hit me up at mailfrankvg@gmail.com and I'll have the audio sent to ya by sunday! :)

PrimeSyndicate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

It would be an absolute honor to collaborate with you and your channel. I do narrations for a lot of my videos too. I am pretty much always available during the day. My voice isn't super deep like a grown man's voice, but it isn't high like a 4 year old's voice. I am 15 years old, turning 16 in September. I have always been very fascinated with Paranormal discoveries and mysteries. My email is undawn2000@gmail.com if you are interested in contacting me.

Thanks! :)